You don’t have to resort to a contest or logo generator to get a semi-custom logo design quickly. A logo template might be the answer you are looking for.
A logo template provides a quick-to-finish solution with options for customization. When used effectively, a logo template can help you solve a design problem in a pinch.
Latest Logo Template Articles
21 Feb 2023
It takes a long time to find inspiration for a logo design. Even the most talented designers take days, weeks, or sometimes even months to design a logo.
Of course, you need time to craft amazing logo designs. One of the best ways to speed up this process is to uselogo templates.
Especially if you’re starting a band, you’ll need a cool band logo made right away to go out and play your gigs. We’ve got the solution.
Today, we bring you a collection of the coolest band logos you can download and use to create a rad logo for your own band. These templates are easily customizable and you can edit them using Photoshop with just a few clicks. Have a look.
20 Jan 2023
Designing the perfect logo for a brand or business is a long and difficult process that requires a lot of time. You have to wait for inspiration, figure out a layout, come up with symbol and icon designs, and go through many drafts to get it done.
What if we tell you that you could cut all that work in half and still design a professional logo within minutes? Yes, it’s possible thanks to logo templates.
In this post, we’ll show you how easy it is to make a great retro logo or a vintage logo using pre-made logo templates. We’ve handpicked lots of high-quality templates for you to download.
These templates are designed by professionals. They are just as good as a logo made by a design agency. You can download, edit, and use them with your own business or design projects. Scroll down and see for yourself.
17 Jan 2023
Logo design plays a crucial role when it comes to the success of a business. And great logo mockup templates not only help you better present your logo design but can also make your logo design process more streamlined and efficient.
In order to help you present a logo design to your client in a super-polished way, we’ve gathered the best logo mockup templates from across the web.
All of these logo mockups are easy to use and can present your logo beautifully. Some are free, while others cost a few dollars.
Are you in the middle of a logo design project? Don’t forget to check out our in-depth guide on how to design a logo!
23 Dec 2022
Are you working on a simple logo for a creative or a personal project? Then our collection of free logo makers and logo templates will help you design a better-looking logo without having to break the bank.
Sure, using premium logo templates can help make your design look more professional. But, if you’re working on a small project of your own, there are many great free resources you can use to craft a stylish logo on your own while saving money.
In this post, we’re featuring some of the best online logo maker tools you can use to make logos as well as free logo templates for easily making a logo using Photoshop or Illustrator. Have a look.
What is a Logo Template?
A logo template is a set of vector images, type elements, and icons or graphics to help you create a semi-custom logo quickly. Templates might include a single design element or come as a package with multiple pieces that you can mix and match on the way to creating a logo design.
While there is an abundance of logo templates available, look for something that’s easy to customize so you don’t run the risk of having the exact same logo design as someone else.
5 Reasons to Try Using a Logo Template
Logo templates are one of those tools that can speed up workflows and make you more efficient. Maybe you need a quick logotype that wasn’t initially part of a design scope or you have a client that wants something to stand up quickly.
While sometimes logo templates get a bad rep, they can be a quite useful tool. Here are a few reasons you might try a logo template:
- Use a logo template to save time. Designing with a template is an effective starter.
- Use a logo template if a client has seen something they like that replicable with a template.
- A logo template provides more design control than a logo generator.
- A logo template can jumpstart your creativity if you are struggling with the design. (Just because you download it, doesn’t mean you have to use it.
- A logo template can be a good design learning tool. Deconstruct it and figure out what makes it work (and what doesn’t) on the path to creating a custom logo design.
3 Things to Look for In a Logo Template
Not all logo templates are equal. The best logo templates are vector shapes. Avoid logo templates where the design is “complete,” and the only editable area is text.
Here’s a 3-point checklist for things to look for in a solid logo template.
- Ability to customize everything: A good logo template uses shapes that you can alter and edit. (Look for a native Adobe Illustrator file or EPS when downloading.
- Included fonts: If you are picking a logo template because of the way type looks, make sure the typefaces are included in the package or are readily available typefaces, such as Google Fonts.
- Bundle elements: While there are plenty one-stop logo templates out there, you’ll get more mileage out of a bundle with multiple elements and styles that you can piece together on your own. It’s still a quick-to-design logo but won’t look like it came out of a “box.”