Not all business templates are created equal. Designing a polished and professional document or proposal can make a huge difference to the impact it has (and there are thousands of high-quality templates to explore if you aren’t a designer by trade).
We’ll be walking you through the types of things to consider when creating or choosing a template for your next business document. From what to include on a business proposal to where to find the best templates for a digital marketing or SEO proposal.
The best thing about business templates is their versatility. It doesn’t matter whether you’re crafting a proposal for a new marketing initiative, a financial investment, or a national event. You can apply the same basic principles to create something that looks great and captures the attention of the reader in no time.
Latest Business Template Articles
8 May 2023
A business plan template can help you take ideas for your business idea and put them in a format designed to help you share information about your business.
A business plan template includes the outline for elements you need to consider and a visual format that allows you to share that vision with others. A business plan template might be in the form of a booklet or brochure or a business plan presentation that you share in person or virtually.
Here, we’ll look at a few business plan template ideas and tips for designing a plan that helps sell your idea. Plus, all the examples are from Envato Elements, so you can easily download and use these templates.
25 Apr 2023
A modern and professional design is a must-have for every business report. But what exactly does a professional business report look like?
To help you find inspiration for your business report design, we gathered a collection of the best business report templates. These templates are made by professional designers and they all feature stylish and modern designs.
You can also download and edit them to easily create business reports without having to start from scratch. There are templates in this collection in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint formats. And we divided the list into 3 different sections to make it easier for you to find them.
19 Apr 2023
As a nonprofit organization, you always look for ways to save money and lower the costs of running the business. To help you with this process, we’ve found a great way to help save money for your business.
Today we gathered a bunch of pre-made templates for making annual reports, business plans, proposals, flyers, and various other brochures. These templates are perfect for making documents for all kinds of nonprofit businesses.
Rather than spending hundreds or thousands of dollars to hire a design agency, you can download and customize these templates all by yourself. You will be able to save a lot of money with these templates.
All of the templates on this list are from Envato Elements. Once you subscribe to the platform, you can download them all and everything else on the marketplace for a single price. Have a look.
31 Mar 2023
Creating a winning business proposal starts with choosing the right design for your document.
It has to be designed in a way to represent your brand, your mission, as well as to clearly communicate your goals behind the proposal. This is why most big brands spend thousands of dollars to hire teams and agencies to create their business proposals.
You don’t really have to go to such lengths to create professional and effective business proposal documents. With the help of pre-made business proposal templates, you can eliminate the middle-man and make the document yourself.
We handpicked a collection of the best business and project proposal templates with incredible designs. All you have to do is download a template, edit the file in MS Word or InDesign, add your own project proposal content, and print it out. It’s that simple!
What is a Business Template?
A business template is any premade document, flyer, proposal, presentation, or designed piece of collateral that can be used for corporate purposes. A template can help you determine what information should go in a certain collateral element and provide design inspiration.
Business templates are ready-made packages that you can fill in with content to help meet your business needs quickly. Business templates are available for a variety of software programs and should help you create documents, proposals, or presentations with a professional look and feel quickly.
5 Uses for Business Templates
Business templates can have a lot of practical applications for many companies, especially small businesses, as they develop a set of brand collateral.
The best thing about a business template is that it includes a highly professional and polished design in a format that you can easily edit and make your own.
Uses for business templates include:
- To create and codify branding and corporate identity
- To create an event or sponsorship package
- To create reports or information for marketing or marketing proposals
- To create business plans or proposals
- To create business presentations or pitches
5 Reasons a Business Template Can Help You
While you can create many business documents from scratch, using a template comes with many benefits. One of the most important of these might be time savings. A template should facilitate the quick creation of a business document thanks to a ready-made design and starter information.
Other reasons to use a business template include:
- They are easy to use. Starting with a request for proposals template or a business plan template can help you understand what information you should consider in the creation of the business document.
- Templates can help you save time and money. Rather than starting with a consultant for a business proposal or documentation, a template includes everything you need to get started at a low cost. And they are quick to use and have your information ready to showcase.
- Increase team flexibility with template documents. Templates allow multiple people to work on the same files without every document looking different or taking a different approach. The starting point is always the same.
- Templates innately provide design consistency with a common set of colors, fonts, photo treatments, and other design elements and rules that ensure documents all have the same visual style.
- They can help you reduce errors with brand language, such as a boilerplate, built into the template. Error reduction is important for teams with multiple people working from the same templates. Just make sure to correct your business templates for future use if you make changes.
Get Started with the Right Business Template
With so many business templates to choose from, it can be tough sometimes to find the right one. We have created collections of business templates for different purposes to help make finding the right one a little easier.